Cross Posted with MacroBusiness The European deal announced late in our trading day Friday ignited a risk rally like we haven’t seen for some time. We have trend breaks in a number of markets we follow and the overwhelming feeling is one of relief. Certainly from a fundamental standpoint there are many who believe this is […]
Tag Archives: dollar
Lighthouse Securities Website
- Global FX has launched a new Free Weekly Newsletter May 18, 2013
- Lighthouse has moved to GlobalFX November 27, 2012
- We’re moving July 3, 2012
- Lighthouse Securities Morning Market Wrap – Markets Breaking higher July 2, 2012
- Lighthouse Morning Market Wrap – Bears attack again June 29, 2012
- Australian Recession coming? May 4, 2012
- The RBA will cut today and then at least 3 more times May 1, 2012
- The rise and rise of the Australian Dollar February 18, 2012
- Mr Market says the RBA will be cutting rates July 13, 2011
- CPI shoots higher – Rates and AUD up with it July 27, 2011
- Charles Mann: Your registration link does not seem to be working...
- ASX 200 opens terribly | Lighthouse Securities: [...] this morning with falls across the board. Al...
- Greg Michel: Hi Greg how are you going? I just read your articl...
- Latest-Report.com: $A above parity on Fed speculation... The Austral...
- Gregory McKenna: If we can engineer that then it would be great. A ...
ASX asx200 asx 200 AUD aussie dollar Aussie Dollar fall Aussie Dollar outlook Australian Banks Australian Dollar australian dollar bounce australian dollar crash australian dollar fall australian dollar outlook australian dollar rally Australian Economy Australian Housing Australian Housing Bubble Australian Interest Rates - RBA Australian Interest Rates – RBA case shiller China Housing Dow Crash equities bounce Equity Selloff EUR EURO european crisis worsens Eurozone Crisis Fed Foreign Exchange FOREX Global Macro Greek Crisis Greek Default house price index Market Bounce markets crash RBA RBA and Interest Rates RBA Rate cut RBA to cut rates Reserve Bank rp-data-rismark USD US Dollar
- My latest weekly newsletter is out. If you would like to sign up to receive it please register using this link ow.ly/lnUVw #forex 2 hours ago
- One of the best Blogs I have ever read "A Tale Of Usury, Explosions, And A Used Car Salesman": wp.me/pPjPu-3Bh via @BarnabyisRight 1 day ago
- RT @Filapek: CS FX analysts are now calling AUDUSD to weaken to US$0.92 in three months and to US$0.85 in 12 months. Big boost seen for min… 1 day ago
- A wild 24 hours as the #AUD snaps back from near last years lows and US markets shrug off Nikkei weakness ow.ly/llbSA #AUD #forex 1 day ago